COVID-19 Disinfecting Service NYC
Tags: Coronavirus office disinfection and Covid-19 cleaning services nyc
If you are searching for “Covid Cleaning Services” or #Coronavirus #office #disinfection #services for your office or any commercial places then your search probably ends here. We do provide advanced and reliable covid cleaning services in NYC and get the best price for sure. Get one stop solution for all your COVID-19 disinfection/cleaning needs near you in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens area.
To know more about pricing and process contact us today!
Talk to our experts: +1 917 640 6779
Email us: email@example.com
COVID -19 Cleaning and Disinfection Process:
Nowadays, Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has made people scrambling to protect themselves, their homes and businesses from potential contamination. The effects of this type of biohazard situation can last up to 2 weeks and the continued spread of the disease has led to a growing number of fatalities in the US. Our company is the industry leader in cleaning service and infectious disease, biohazard remediation, including coronavirus disinfection, and delivers the highest professional standards possible. Our company is dedicated to render rapid emergency response 24/7 throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City so you can have peace of mind in the event of an outbreak.
Check our Videos:
- Cleaning refers to the removal of dirt and impurities, including germs, from surfaces. Cleaning alone does not kill germs. But by removing the germs, it decreases their number and therefore any risk of spreading infection.
- Disinfecting works by using chemicals, for example EPA-registered disinfectants, to kill germs on surfaces. This process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces or remove germs. But killing germs remaining on a surface after cleaning further reduces any risk of spreading infection.
JA Maintenance Inc., offers the best quality of office disinfection and Coronavirus cleaning services tailored to businesses. When just simple cleaning is not enough to get the job done right, you can count on us to disinfect and sanitize to keep your environment healthy.
What do we do to avoid CORONAVIRUS Contamination?
Coronavirus has quickly gained a reputation for being particularly insidious. It can survive on surfaces for up to 17 days and people infected by the virus don’t show symptoms until approximately two weeks after infection, making it difficult to track and contain. This is why having a trusted professional disease and biohazard remediation company on your side is so important.
Understanding the Disinfecting Process
We can disinfect and protect your surfaces from a wide variety of viruses and bacteria. From a simple Cold and Flu Virus, RSV, Rhinovirus, Influenza, H1N1, Swine flu, Staph, Tuberculosis, to foodborne illnesses such as Norovirus, E. Coli, Salmonella. We use EPA approved products to disinfect your business.
Process of #disinfection: What we do?
- Wear disposable gloves, shoes, gowns, and masks to clean and disinfect.
- Clean surfaces using appropriate liquids, then use disinfectant.
- Cleaning with soap and other liquids reduces number of germs, dirt and impurities on the surface. Disinfecting kills germs on surfaces.
- Practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
- More frequent cleaning and disinfection may be required based on level of use.
- High touch surfaces include:
- Tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, Ipads, printers, toilets, faucets, sinks, switches, etc.
Help protect the health of you, your family, employees, and customers.
Skilled, certified, and professional infection control experts.
Satisfaction is guaranteed, no contracts we earn your business.
Use products that are EPA approved
Improves both surface and overall air quality by eliminating the spread of germs.
Reach 100% surface coverage from every crack and crevice.
Get a FREE Quote Now!
CALL: +1 917 640 6779
Or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reliable, Affordable and Fast Service
OPEN 7 Days a Week